Root Master apk for android is an awesome tool to ROOT your android devices in one click. After rooting your android device with Root Master Apk, you will be able to use all the extra features of tour android which were not possible in non-rooted android.
If you are not sure about what rooting means then let us help you. In every case, whether it is android, web hosting or any other similar activities, root access means access to core part of the system. It means, if you gain root access to any system, you can do virtually anything you want to do with that system.
For example, in this site, all you can do is view posts and comment on it, you cannot edit posts and delete them because you don’t have root access to my server. This is similar to android, In android all you can do is install and delete ONLY the apps and games you downloaded from play store and view only the the data, files and folders that android allows you to. But, if you gained root access you can delete any app you want, and view hidden files and folders. Also you can install many kinds of apps that provide amazing features such as Titanium backup, link2sd, Greenify etc, which you can’t install on unrooted devices.
POINTS TO KNOW BEFORE ROOTING:
Before rooting your device with root master please read following points:
- Rooting will void your device’s software Warranty: After you root your android device, you cannot claim your device’s warranty if something happened to the software but still you can claim warranty for hardware related issues.
- Your device, sometimes can be bricked during rooting. Although no any user has ever complained that about root master app but there are some reports that device can be bricked during rooting. If your device is bricked during rooting, we won’t be responsible for any of the damage caused by the use of this app on your device.
- You can unroot your device anytime after you root. If you unroot your device, you can re-claim your warranty or your warranty will be valid again.
FEATURES OF ROOT MASTER ::-
- You can root your android device without computer and related accessories.
- Root master can speed up your phone performance.
- You can uninstall default apps that came with device and increase phone memory.
- Your device will be stable and powerful because you can manage permissions for the software.